Tuesday, January 26, 2010

baby room!

Well, we have officially finished the baby room! We're really happy with how it has turned out, and little K-baby, we can't wait for you to come inhabit your room!


I think we'll leave the closet doors off; hopefully it will make the room seem a little bigger (and besides, I don't want to paint them. :-p). We're envisioning a nice fluffy area rug and a set of cool framed photos from Kazakhstan on the blank wall. I'm really excited about the wood floor so that he will have some place to push little cars and trucks around. Maybe tractors, although I'm not quite sure how I'll instill a love of farm machinery into our "town-bred" child!

At least a slight improvement from the previous, no?




On Sunday the Froeses came over (Tim, Char, Myra and baby Isaiah). Yay! Little Isaiah (or Zaizer, as some of Char's family call him!) is exactly three months old and getting so cute and smily. We had lunch, played Ticket to Ride, and watched football. Could I ask for a better afternoon?

 




 Zaizy baby, you steal the show. :-)





3 comments:

  1. Sandy! That room is ADORABLE! You did a fantastic job! I love love love it! Your little baby is going to snuggle up so fast in that room. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kim! we're happy! i go in there and sigh about every hour when i'm home...just dreaming of little feet and hands and voice... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - that room looks fantastic. Nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete