Mandy and I had a lot of fun; it was great doing something different with her and getting to know her in a new way. She's going to join Job Corp soon--good for her! I wish you the best, Mandy.
Sunday after church Susie brought a bunch of GC students over. It was a small group this time but we had a great time.
Grant and Kathryn...and no, they're NOT engaged. (Wasn't I a little embarrassed when I asked "so, when's your wedding??" acck!)
Breanna...
Charity & Sarah...
Krista...
We had the Keeslings over too, and the kids really like the stairs (in fact, the stairs are always a favorite when kids come to our place!) so cute.
it's so fun to have people in our house...so much life! can't wait to have little feet and giggles all the time...
we've still got lots of potatoes left. c'mon over. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment