Monday, February 8, 2010

the word we've been waiting to hear...YOU'RE INVITED TO KAZAKHSTAN!!!

YES it's true! We got word this afternoon that they're working on our Letter of Invitation, and the Kazakh coordinator would like us there by FEBRUARY 22!!!!! We just can't believe it! We thought we'd have at least three weeks' notice--but we're NOT complaining! :-D

So...we have a LOT to do in the next week and a half! Please pray with us that we'll be able to expedite the visas, have the shower with all our friends at church, get our taxes done, get packed, and get all the little niggly stuff figured out...

We're going to get our baby boy whom we've been waiting for since August--we're SO HAPPY!!! Thank you Lord!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! Oh, Sandy, I am sooooo excited for you & Rob! Thank you Lord, for being in the details of our lives. I pray He will protect your coming and going with His mighty hands according to Psalm 121. I pray He will grant you wisdom and revelation according to Ephesians. I pray with thanksgiving and joy for you and with you. Thank you Father! I can't wait to see your son's picture!

    ReplyDelete