As the deer longs for streams of water,
so I long for you, O God...
Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls;
all your waves and breakers have swept over me.
By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me—
a prayer to the God of my life.
(from Psalm 42)
Just returned from Wylie,Texas, where eleven of us from LifeSpring met with many others who are a part of our church network. What a powerful weekend...intense vulnerability...having my own inner fears and limitations come face to face once again with my Father's great love & availability...feeling the pull to greater depth of relationship with my team, my husband, my friends...and being graciously shown a greater vision of God working in and around me. Thank you Lord!
My beautiful LifeSpring Staff sisters, Carrie and Amanda. I love these ladies who are truly going the distance with me!
Our whole staff and elder team - I love these guys so much! Thank you Lord for allowing me to walk, serve, and just plain have a blast with ones such as these...



Your blog is looking SO cute, cloutty!!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I LOVE that I get to share in your journey and life. And be in that picture at the bottom with you and some other incredible people. Love you!
What a beautiful landscape picture, Sandy. Did you take it in Texas? Awesome.
ReplyDeletehey mel,
ReplyDeleteyes! in Texas at the camp we were meeting at. It was really nice, but surprisingly cold for Texas. But that was nothing compared to what we have now. ;-o (8 degrees yesterday?!) winter has come! :-) thanks for reading my blog, friend.
thanks cloutty! you are my blog inspiration, you know (you and alaina!) have a super day...see you tomorrow night for sushi!
ReplyDeleteSooooooo glad you came!
ReplyDeleteY'all come back now:)